Get Instant Credit, Eviction, Criminal Reports or Tenant Debt Reporting
Already Have a Free Account?
ONLY $9.95 for credit report
Good Deal $14.95 Credit & Eviction
Best Deal $24.95 Credit, Eviction & Criminal
(24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week)
- YOUR FIRST TWO CREDIT REPORT BEST DEAL COMBOS ARE FREE ($50 VALUE)!
- SENT TO YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN WITHIN SECONDS
- AVAILABLE WEEKENDS, AFTER HOURS & HOLIDAYS
- NO MINIMUM MONTHLY DUES REQUIRED
- EASY TO READ REPORTS & ACCESS OLD REPORTS ANYTIME IN THE FUTURE
- ADDED FEATURES – THIS IS A SCORED CREDIT REPORT
- AND ALSO PROVIDES SOCIAL SECURITY VERIFIED ON CREDIT DATA
- PLUS RECEIVE AS PART OF A SPECIAL COMBINATION OFFER —
- IF YOU REQUEST THE $9.95 CREDIT REPORT, YOU CAN RECEIVE EVICTION REPORTS FOR ONLY $5 MORE! EVICTION REPORTS ARE “NATIONAL” SEARCHES, INCLUDED (AT NO ADDITIONAL COST):
* Sex Offender Search
* Terrorist Search
* Most Wanted Criminal Search
- ALSO AVAILABLE – SOCIAL SECURITY TRACE & NATIONAL CRIMINAL REPORTS
We are excited to announce that now once you log-in to TenantCreditChecks.com, it has a Mobile-Friendly version. “Thousands of you have already noticed!”
Landlords like you, who are on the go more and more, will now be able to navigate tenant screening reports right from your mobile phone.
For landlords who are already using the low-cost tenant screening service (credit reports only $9.95), this is great news. You now have the ability to easily access the various credit, eviction, and criminal reports on your phone. It’s also good news for landlords who have not yet set up their free tenant screening account, but are looking for an alternative service to what they are using now to order credit reports right from their phone or home 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Why is the need for easier access to tenant screening so important? After 5 months of court battles during the eviction moratoriums, and even more months of unpaid rent and $10,000 worth of damages, this is why one landlord and others nationwide have become very picky when choosing their next tenant (See what happen to one devastated landlord).
The new mobile-friendly format can simplify requesting credit reports and allow many landlords to screen applicants more quickly. Please refer to the diagrams below to help you discover and utilize the new mobile-friendly tenant screening format once you log in.
As shown in the diagram above, once you login to your account, you will see the opening screen. Hover over the “User Profile”. This is the icon on the top right corner next to the word “Welcome”. Here you’ll find the following sections:
Verify ID – Use this tool to verify your identity when you set up your Tenant Screening account
Upload Documents – Upload sensitive documents securely as you set up or update your Tenant Screening Account
Users – Add or edit the users that have access to your Tenant Screening account
Properties – Add and edit your properties
Payment Preferences – Update your credit card information
Change Password – Change your password
Logout – Log out of the program
Hover over the “Resources” tab to find the following sections:
Debt Reporting – Did your tenant skip out without paying rent? Report bad debt to the three major credit bureaus with the Debt Reporting option.
Document Screening – Verify the authenticity of bank statements and pay stubs with this AI-assisted technology.
When you Hover over the “Tenant Screening” tab, you will find all the screening report options available for you to choose, including a new combo offer which allows any landlord (that has opened a free tenant screening account), to run both an Eviction and Criminal report at a discounted price (for less than twenty bucks). These reports are also helpful to discover addresses and background information of applicants outside your state.
“Before you rent to ANY applicant, be sure you have reviewed his or her credit history. If they can’t pay others promptly, it is a good bet they will not pay you.”
— Jeffrey Taylor, C.P.L. Editor, MR. LANDLORD
Through this website – www.TenantCreditChecks.com, you can now request a copy of an applicant’s SCORED credit report for a low cost of only $9.95 per applicant. A scored credit report is recommended because it greatly simplifies the process of analyzing the information on the credit report so that you can quickly and objectively determine if an applicant is qualified to rent from you. Your $9.95 cost for a scored report includes:
- One scored credit report, within seconds (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) appears right on your computer screen.
- Easy to read information containing current and previous addresses, employers where available, debt and payment obligations, public records, payment history and more.
- Posted in: Uncategorized